HOW WILL COVID-19 CHANGE THE MARKET?
As always, the Fox Point Farmers’ Market will bring fresh local food from farm to table. However, the following changes will be in effect:
- Vendors will wear masks and customers are strongly encouraged to wear masks
- Customers should observe safe distancing, especially if waiting in line
- Customers may not touch produce or products. If possible place your order in advance for pick up at the market.
- Please visit our updating list of vendors accepting advance orders.
- No samples.
- Food may not be eaten at the market. Prepared food will be packaged “to go” only.
- No music, entertainment, story time or demos
- No dogs
We appreciate your understanding. Supporting small family farms and food vendors is more important than ever!
We are an open-air market featuring Wisconsin farmers and food producers.
2021 Market Schedule
June 19 – October 16
Every Saturday 8:00 am – noon
Unfortunately, dogs will not be allowed during the 2021 season.
The FP Farmers’ Market is a Member of the Wisconsin Farmers’ Market Association and Farmers’ Market Coalition.
Where is the Market?
Get in Touch
Mary LaCharite, Manager (414) 352-0555
Send Us a Message
Copyright © 2021 Fox Point Farmers’ Market Inc. – All rights reserved